torsdag 31 januari 2008

Saknad...

Jag trodde den var begränsad till någon dag, främst en...
Men nu sitter jag här och saknar och gråter.
Varför?? Jag behöver ju dig!
"Only the good die young" ...så sant.

"True poetry
Why is the world still turning
when it all is going to fall apart?
So I can still see what you mean
when I turn off the light?
So no one is still out there
because everyone is in here with me.
So loud, but always there was this silence
rolling all over us on the day I died,
to the songs of silence,
so fewer people, so much louder noise,
I see her dancing in her mind
I see her touching the sky
but you never se no one above the sky."
-Marie

Jag kan inte se det, men jag är helt säker på att det är där du är nu vännen.
Men varför ska det då vara såhär tungt?

Inga kommentarer: